If you’re an Etsy seller, then there is a high chance that you have been looking for Etsy order history. This blog post will give you all the details about Etsy order history and how it can help your business succeed. Read on to find out more!
Etsy orders history can be a little confusing for new Etsy shoppers, but we’re here to help!
Before that let’s look at what is Etsy? & is it safe to buy from Etsy?
What is Etsy?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Etsy?
- 2 Etsy Order History Statuses: Explained
- 3 How to check Etsy order history?
- 4 How to check Etsy order history via the Etsy website
- 5 How to check Etsy Order history via the Etsy app
- 6 How to check Etsy Order history as a guest
- 7 How long does it take for Etsy to ship?
- 8 Why Can’t I Find My Order in My Account?
- 9 How to check if you ordered with a different Etsy account
- 10 How to claim an order you purchased as a guest
- 11 FAQ on Etsy Order history
- 12 Summary on Etsy Order History
Etsy is an online marketplace that specializes in the sale of old or handcrafted goods and craft materials. Bags, art, jewelry, home décor, furniture, clothing, toys, and craft supplies are among the many categories available on Etsy.
Handmade items must be at least 20 years old. Sellers have personal fronts on which they advertise all of their goods for a charge of $0.20 per item in this market.
Yes, Etsy is secure and its merchants are reputable.
Etsy is a safe site; simply keep in mind to read through the Etsy store terms and conditions before purchasing. Despite its tiny size, Etsy is a billion-dollar business, so you can trust it when making purchases.
Etsy Order History Statuses: Explained
The following are some examples of the various statuses for your order that you might discover while looking at Etsy order history:
- Shipped: When an order is marked as “Shipped,” the status of “Shipped” appears.
- Not Shipped: If you ordered something from Etsy and it’s still not here, there’s a good chance the seller has neglected to Ship your order or has failed to update ordering information on Etsy.
- In Transit: The buyer has received an Etsy tracking number for the item, which has been sent from the shipping facility.
You may also check the status of your shipment from emails about your purchase. To track the progress of your package, go to the email notification and click Track Package.
How to check Etsy order history?
On Etsy.com or the Etsy app, you may keep track of the status of your purchase on the Purchases page.
When an order is delivered, it usually goes to FedEx, the United States Postal Service, or UPS as delivery partners.
It’s only natural that you’d want to receive your purchase as soon as possible once you’ve finally found the elusive vintage necklace on Etsy that you’ve been searching for.
Fortunately, both the Etsy website and app enable you to keep track of orders you make through your account. There are, nevertheless, a few limitations.
If you purchase an item from Etsy and do not receive a tracking number, the seller is under no obligation to provide it until you ask for one.
When you place an order on Etsy, you will be asked to choose a delivery date. When the item is ready for dispatch, Etsy will notify you by email. However, you will not receive a tracking number to follow the shipment’s progress. This implies that if there is a delay,
Etsy also isn’t compatible with some public computers, as it is solely accessible through a browser. In addition, if you don’t have an Etsy account, the website and app will be useless. Instead, search for a shipment email.
How to check Etsy order history via the Etsy website
1. To go to your account, click the “Sign in” option in the top-right corner of the Etsy page.
2. Select “You” from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner, then “Purchases and Reviews.”
3. From here you can check your Etsy Order history. Look for the “Track Package” option next to the item you want to track, if it isn’t there, even though your product has been labeled as delivered, it indicates that the merchant is not providing tracking numbers.
How to check Etsy Order history via the Etsy app
1. Open the Etsy app and make sure you’re signed in.
2. Click “You” in the bottom toolbar, then “Purchases & Reviews.”
3. Once you’ve scrolled down, look for the shipment status to the right of the shop’s name. If it’s available, there will be a “Track Package” option – click this to obtain tracking information. If there isn’t a tracking number available, the seller won’t provide one.
Tap “Track Package” to find out where your goods are.
How to check Etsy Order history as a guest
If you as a guest used Etsy and didn’t already have an account, keep an eye on your inbox for notification of delivery.
When the item is sent, you’ll generally be alerted. If the vendor provides more precise shipping information, it will also be included in this email.
Not all shipping carriers provide Etsy package monitoring information. You may always contact the firm to see whether they monitor your purchase.
How long does it take for Etsy to ship?
It all depends on how soon you get your items, but the time it takes for them to travel from sellers to your final destination is determined by two factors:
- Firstly, It all depends on how long it takes for Etsy sellers to complete their items.
It takes time to prepare items for shipment. Packing and applying shipping labels to boxes are examples of this. If your goods are handmade, sellers may want to spend some time fine-tuning them.
- Secondly, It’s all up to you and your Etsy delivery choices.
An Etsy seller’s shipping policies will assist you in determining whether an item must be transported to foreign locations. Look for “shipping time” on Etsy’s shipping regulations page to learn more about store delivery standards. If a vendor does not specify the processing time for an item, it will be set to 5 days by default.
The shipping time to a different nation may range from 10 days to 2 days, depending on the destination. Then, based on an anticipated processing duration and a maximum shipping duration, Etsy calculates the overall Etsy delivery period.
Why Can’t I Find My Order in My Account?
On your Purchases page, you may view orders you purchased using your Etsy account:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in using your current password, then press You.
- Go to Orders and reviews.
How to check if you ordered with a different Etsy account
- Go to Your account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll down to find out which email address is linked to this account.
- Go back to Your account, then Sign out.
- You can also use your existing email addresses to sign in to Etsy. If you’ve ever bought anything on Etsy, you’ve probably created an account with your PayPal email address. You may need to reset your password because you used an incorrect email address when creating the account. You’ll get an error message if you don’t have a corresponding Etsy account linked
- Go to Your account, then purchases and reviews, then check if this is the account you used to place the order.
On the Etsy app:
- Tap You.
- Click Settings.
- At the top of the page, look for the name or email address that is linked to this account.
- Scroll down and tap Sign out.
- I’m not sure if you’re the one who’s editing this page, but I just wanted to let you know that you can use any email address and sign in with either Facebook or Twitter. If so, go back and choose a different email address.
- You should use your PayPal email address unless you’ve changed it since then. You may be required to reset your password. If you don’t have an Etsy account linked with that email address, you’ll receive a message stating as much.
- After you’ve entered your name, make sure to click “You,” then “Purchases & Reviews” to see if the account in question is the one you used to place the purchase.
How to claim an order you purchased as a guest
To claim an order you purchased as a guest:
- Open your email inbox. If you paid with PayPal, you may have used your PayPal email address to complete the transaction and will need to check your inbox for this email address.
- Locate the email correspondence you got when you placed your purchase. This email is sent from [email protected]
- Select the order number from the first line of your receipt.
- On Etsy.com, you’ll be prompted to log in or create an account.
- Your order is linked to your new Etsy account as soon as you complete the checkout process.
FAQ on Etsy Order history
Can I check my orders history from Etsy?
Yes, you may look up your purchase history on Etsy. You can do so using the Etsy app or etsy.com. If the seller-provided tracking information, you may check when your order is expected to arrive. Using the Etsy app, you can get notifications when your order ships and, even better, when it arrives.
Does Etsy send the tracking numbers to customers?
If you buy shipping labels on Etsy, they are included in the tracking of your order right away and your purchase is marked as completed when the label is read by your delivery carrier. Manually enter the tracking data after finishing an order.
How do I know when my Etsy order will arrive?
To see the estimated delivery date for your order on Etsy.com:
- Step#1: Click the Your Account icon on Etsy.com to get started.
- Step#2: Click Purchases and reviews.
- Step#3: The estimated arrival date will be to the right of your order if it is available.
How long does an Etsy order take to ship to us?
In general, Etsy estimates that shipping domestically will take 3-7 business days, depending on the mail class selected by the client. This is determined by each country’s postal service policies.
Can I track my Etsy package with the order number?
nope, the order number will not assist you in locating your Etsy purchase. The tracking number and order number are two separate identifiers. Customers can only track their shipment using a tracking number; they cannot use the order number to do so.
Summary on Etsy Order History
To summarize everything above, you may always look at the Etsy order history on the Etsy app or on Etsy’s official website. You can just see where an order was delivered and how long it will take to reach your region if the vendor has given information.
To find your Etsy order history, follow the following steps:
- Open the Etsy app or sign in to Etsy.com. If you haven’t already, go ahead and create an account.
- Next, click on the “My Account” icon.
- Then, select “Purchases and Reviews”.
- Go to find your order on the Etsy app/website and then click on your order.
- To the right of your order, you will see details.