We have compiled a list of highlights, pricing plans, and also some relevant additional information about the best Shopify apps of 2020.
First of all, Shopify is the world’s leading eCommerce promoter. Using Shopify, you can set up online businesses and manage them. And Shopify not only enables you to bring your offline stores online, but it also allows to optimize your products, advertise your businesses, increase sales and help keep in touch with your customers with ease.
And various in-house and third-party application help Shopify users in setting up, managing and promoting their businesses.
Furthermore, Shopify has over 3200 apps. There are paid Shopify apps as well as free Shopify apps. It is difficult for users, especially who are new, to find the best Shopify apps that best fit their requirements.
Which is why I have compiled a list of some of the most reputed and useful apps that every Shopify user should at least give a try.
Below is a list of the best Shopify apps of 2020 sorted by category
- BEST SHOPIFY MARKETING APPS OF 2020
- FEW BEST SHOPIFY SALES APPS OF 2020
- BEST SHOPIFY REPORTING APPS OF 2020
Marketing (Google Ads, PPC, and Social Media):
1. Google Customer Reviews, Badge App developed by AdNabu
Google Customer Reviews is a free service that enables Google to collect valuable feedback from customers who’ve purchased on your site. By joining the Google Customer Reviews program, you’ll also be able to see your product ratings and reviews by enabling the Product Ratings through the Google Customer Reviews opt-in survey module.
What does this app do?
This app will automatically place Google Customer Reviews js code necessary to show Google Reviews badge and collect ratings and reviews from your customers on your Shopify store. You can customize the position of Google Reviews badge as per your convenience.
1. Seller Ratings
Seller ratings or Google Reviews are an automated extension type that showcases advertisers with high ratings. This appears below text ads as well as shopping ads, help people find businesses that offer quality services. It can help advertisers improve ad performance and earn more qualified leads.
2. Product Ratings
Product Ratings show star ratings on Shopping ads and, in some instances, on product listings on Google. These Google ratings help shoppers with their purchase decisions, driving more qualified shoppers to your product pages.
3. Google Reviews Badge
Google will show an aggregated rating out of 5 on your site if you enable this feature. In most cases, you must have at least 100 reviews in a particular country during the past year for your seller rating to appear on your Google Reviews badge.
2. MailChimp Forms by MailMunch
MailChimp is a free email marketing app for Shopify. You can integrate your Shopify store with MailChimp and run seamless email campaigns targeting customers with various intent.
Firstly, one of the fundamental features of this app is that it adds new customers to your MailChimp email list automatically at the time of the checkout. This is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Synchronize email lists and customer purchase data.
- You can also set up email automation to remind shoppers about the products in the cart, products they viewed and follow up with them for product reviews post-purchase.
- Showcase merchandise recommendations.
- Track and segment buyers based on shopping history and purchase frequency.
- View your email marketing performance on MailChimp Dashboard.
- You can also discover new customers, reconnect with existing ones, and direct them all to your website using Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Easy-embed pop-up forms to converts website visitors into subscribers.
- Add discount and promo codes created in Shopify to emails and avoid the content block.
- You can also create free, rich landing pages with product highlights, sales, and giveaways.
Secondly, MailChimp Forms by MailMunch has a free plan. However, you will have to buy a custom plan with MailChimp to use all the features.
3. Google Ads Retargeting Pixel App developed by AdNabu
Dynamic Remarketing takes your remarketing efforts a step closer to success. Your dynamic Remarketing targets customers based on their activity on your Shopify shops thereby showing them ads about products that they browsed.
You have to set up dynamic remarketing campaigns for your Shopify store in Google Ads. You need a merchant center which links your products list and Google Ads. But this isn’t the toughest part. Implementing dynamic remarketing code and creating audiences to target, this is where it gets difficult. The dynamic remarketing tracking should be present on every page of your website, and standard implementation of the code might be prone to errors.
However, you can tackle these problems with one of the best Shopify apps of 2020, AdNabu’s dynamic remarketing app. This app generates the code and implements it on all your web pages. It also creates audiences for your remarketing campaign in Google Ads. And you can create your remarketing campaigns using AdNabu’s app which is optimized following the best practices. This is a paid Shopify app.
- 3-step installation. Just download the app, connect your Google Ads and Merchant Center and create your dynamic remarketing campaigns.
- App installs dynamic remarketing tags on all your Shopify shop web pages.
- App also automatically creates audiences in your Google Ads.
- You can create Google Ads dynamic remarketing campaigns using the app.
AdNabu allows you to install this app free. If you run Google Ads for that month there will be a charge of $9.99 for that month.
Omnisend is where Shopify merchants go when they’re ready to take their email marketing further. Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce, meaning that they allow you to reach your customers no matter what channel they use to engage with your brand. With email marketing at its core, Omnisend’s full automation suite allows you to centralize your marketing processes on one easy-to-use platform.
Serving over 40,000 brands across the world, and boasting nearly 3,000 5-star reviews on the Shopify app store alone, Omnisend is a clear fan favorite for Shopify. Looking at their list of features, it’s easy to see why.
- Automation workflows aren’t limited to email. You can add SMS, web push notifications, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, and more to the same workflow.
- Automation templates make workflow creation a snap, just a few clicks and your automation will be in place
- Ecommerce friendly features: Product Picker that pulls inventory directly from your store, Shopify discounts created right in your message, and deep Shopify integration for data tracking
- Easy email creation with a user-friendly drag-and-drop builder
- Smart segmentation allows you to target and personalize your messages so they’re always relevant to your customers
- Email capture in several ways: embeddable forms, popups, landing pages, and even a Wheel of Fortune gamified form
- Sales and campaign performance reporting and analytics
Omnisend has a free version for basic email marketing that limits you to 15,000 emails per month. However, their Standard plan, which includes a lot of the features that make Omnisend interesting starts off at just $16 pe
5. SMS, Email, Web Push ‑ by Firepush
There’s a problem facing Shopify stores of all sizes and types. A huge chunk of their marketing spend goes on driving traffic to their store, mainly through paid ads. But they’re not seeing enough conversions from this traffic.
Retargeting is a smart way to turn more traffic into sales. And omnichannel retargeting app Firepush gives Shopify marketers a simple, customizable, and low-cost way to maximize customer lifetime value, convert new visitors, and grow their sales.
With Firepush added to their Shopify store, merchants can retrieve abandoned carts, set up an automation that brings in revenue on autopilot or orchestrates complex promotional campaigns over multiple channels, including web push notifications, SMS, and email.
Due to the diversity of channels and message types provided, Firepush can be easily adapted to different marketing KPIs and business goals. Fashion brands like Ivory Ella, which has generated over $1 million in sales using Firepush, manage a number of audiences and demographics all from one platform. The small, lean marketing team at Pura Vida bracelets has also generated +$1 million in additional sales using Firepush.
- Multiple ways to collect subscribers – You can instantly segment those who sign up for back in stock messages, price drop alerts, and other notifications.
- Full GDPR and TCPA compliance – The app offers a double opt-in form for push notifications that clearly explains to customers what they are signing up for, and ready-built checkout forms for TCPA compliant email and phone number collection.
- Added urgency to your messages – Countdown pushes and other advanced features help nudge hesitant customers to make a purchase.
Firepush has a free version that gives 1,000 pushes, so you can see the impact for yourself. A standard plan which includes 15,000 pushes and features such as abandoned cart automation and targeted promo campaigns costs just $29/month. The app is currently used by 20,000+ merchants across more than 130 markets.
6. Easy Google Shopping Feed developed by AdNabu
One of the best ways to grow a Shopify store is through Google Shopping Ads. With the latest change, Google Shopping has become free to list.
But, Creating an approved Google Shopping Feed & running profitable Google Ads is a multi-step process. AdNabu’s Easy Google Shopping Feed App helps you easily create Google Shopping Feed & make your products available for advertising and free listing.
Listing products, however, is not enough to be successful in Google Shopping. To be successful in Google Shopping & Google Ads, Your feed should follow best practices.
AdNabu’s Easy Google Shopping Feed App has product scores out of 100 for each product, which helps you improve the product performance in Google Shopping. This product score is based on multiple attributes available in Google Merchant Center & also help you do better in SEO.
7. Google Ads Conversion Tracking developed by AdNabu
Installing a conversion pixel to your Shopify shop is a hassle. Just the fact that you have to include the tracking code to every page of your website is exhausting. This conversion pixel and tracking code app automatically install the tracking code to all your Shopify webpages and also sets up a conversion pixel in your Google Ads where you can see your shop’s actual conversions. And by far, AdNabu’s conversion pixel & tracking app is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020 that does this.
- The simplest solution to all conversion tracking problems. And, you don’t need any knowledge of coding.
- One-click install. Your conversion pixel will be live in your Google Ads account once you download the app and link your account.
- The app also eliminates duplicate conversions, valueless conversions and fixes broke tracking pixels.
This is especially relevant to every Shopify store owner because it is a free Shopify app. Just plug it and play.
sixads is a go-to place if you want to drive quality traffic into your Shopify store. This app can help you do that in two ways: by using ad exchange and running automated ads.
With ad exchange, you can get new shoppers visiting your store for free. Partner stores in the sixads network display your product ads on their shops, and you show their products on your store. If you don’t want to show ads on your website but still get the traffic, you can opt-in for a paid plan.
sixads can also get you more potential customers by automating your ads. You can have your Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads set up just in a few minutes. If you ever tried to navigate through the ad manager yourself, you know it takes a lot longer!
- Location-based targeting: You can get traffic from the countries you want.
- Category targeting: Show your ads in niches that fit your business strategy.
- Performance analytics: Monitor ad performance online to see your progress.
- Adjustable look and feel.
- Get started in minutes: the app is easy to install and use.
- Smart targeting: The app’s AI selects a super targeted audience for your Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
- No commitments: No credit card needed. No long term commitments.
There’s a free plan available. And if you want to get more from the app, paid plans start from $9.99/month.
9. Yotpo Reviews developed by Yotpo
Yotpo calls itself a customer content marketing platform. Are you wondering what customer content marketing is? Customer content is a combination of those reviews, photos, and feedbacks that your customers share. Leveraging this content to help promote your brand and sales is nothing but customer content marketing. It is one of the few and the best Shopify apps of 2020 which focuses on leveraging customer content.
Yotpo has been helping various brands use customer content to build their businesses for over five years now. Yotpo is also a Shopify Plus Technology Partner. Therefore, it has earned an excellent reputation over these years.
It is very often a problem when users don’t leave a review for our products. Reviews not just encourage new visitors to make a purchase, they also help us in improving our products and services. And yet, not all users leave a review. They either are busy, or they just forget. Either way, what if you can send our emails requesting their valuable feedback?
Yotpo does just that, along with more features such as adding widgets your web pages with customer reviews, photos and other content that is relevant to users.
- Review Request Emails – Collect reviews with just one request.
- Reviews Widget, Reviews Tab & Star Ratings – Increase conversion rate with product reviews and rating exhibition.
- Advanced Moderation & Commenting – Decide what content to publish and where to post. Comment on reviews either publicly or personally.
- Social Push & SEO Page – Direct traffic from Facebook and Twitter. Also, leverage social impact on SEO to show higher in search results.
- Full Social Integration – Share your best reviews and ratings on your Facebook & Twitter pages. You can either choose reviews manually, or Yotpo’s smart algorithm can do the work for you.
- User-Generated Photos – You can also collect customer photos to create catchy visuals.
- Community Q&A – Answer consumer queries directly on the product page. You can also assign questions to previous users and request them to answer.
- Shoppable Instagram – Direct traffic from Instagram to your website. Turn your followers into buyers.
- Push to Pinterest – Pin customer photos on your Pinterest boards. Leverage Pinterest’s traffic.
- Product Recommendations – Upsell and cross-sell using product recommendations.
- Yotpo Ads – You can also use customer reviews to create ads on Facebook & Instagram.
Yotpo has a free Shopify app as well as a paid Shopify app. Visit their pricing page for more details.
Sales, Sales Channels, and Customer Success
10. Boost Sales – Upsell and Cross-sell developed by Beeketing
Upselling and cross-selling are one of the sales tactics made famous by big eCommerce stores like Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, Jet.com, Rakuten, etc.
With Beeketing’s Boost Sales, you can also implement this efficient technique to entice your customers into buying more from your store.
Boost Sales pops up alternatives and related products when a customer adds products to cart. You can customize the pop-ups manually or let the app do it for you.
Boost Sales also uses your user data to recommend especially relevant products that best suit their interests.
- Upsell: Suggest better (high-end) alternatives during “add-to-cart” and “checkout.”
- Cross-Sell: Recommend related products and combo-offers.
- Quick View: Show product previews on the same page.
- Smart Recommendations: AI-powered product recommendations.
- Sales Motivator: Video game-inspired smart coupon notifications on your website.
- Last Step Upsell: Targeted also upsell on the checkout page.
Beeketing is a paid Shopify app, but it offers a 15-day trial of Boost Sales app. Regular pricing starts from $30 per month.
11. Brandable Box: Shipping Boxes developed by Pratt Industries
The Brandable Box: Shipping Boxes app on Shopify is here to simplify the custom box ordering process. The app offers a one-time logo upload feature that lets you upload one logo file for each of your box sizes. No need to upload and re-upload your logo for each size you choose.
The app also features a sales forecasting tool that provides an estimate of the number of boxes you’ll need a month based on your sales history. You no longer need to worry about over-ordering or under-ordering.
After choosing your box sizes and quantities based on our sales forecasting tool, choose your printing options in just a few clicks. You won’t have to leave your Shopify store window to choose custom boxes for your business.
12. Recart – Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox developed by Recart
Recart’s Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox is the Captain Planet of Facebook for Shopify. It is a combination of seven apps in one.
- Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Add to Cart Popup
- Abandoned Cart Campaigns
- Push Notifications
- Email Capture
- Form Autofill
- Abandonment Analytics
As you can see, this app uses Facebook Messenger as the platform to market products. Therefore, Recart boasts of 85% increase in the open rates.
Using Recart, you can also leverage Facebook Messenger push notifications to reach out to cart abandoners and convey different marketing dialogues to your customers.
Recart’s Abandonment Analytics gives you real-time information on your losses due to cart abandoners and the list of them for you to remarket.
- Automated Facebook Messenger campaigns.
- Add to cart pop-ups to help capture emails.
- Push notifications and user/login tracking.
- Also, send Abandoned cart email and create Messenger campaigns.
- Email capture from all your software.
- Form autofill (Only available for Shopify Plus).
- Recart also offers Abandonment Analytics.
Recart is a paid Shopify app, but offers a 28-day free trial for new users. After that, Recart’s regular pricing is variable depending on the amount of money you make per month.
13. Facebook APP developed by Shopify
Using Facebook by Shopify, you can transform your Facebook business page into a Facebook shop.
This app adds a “show now” button on your Facebook business page which allows visitors to make purchases directly from Facebook. This app is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Easy: Hassle-free setup using your Shopify account.
- Save time: Product changes on Shopify automatically updates on Facebook.
- Stay organized: Manage your Facebook inventory and sales directly on Shopify.
- Customize collections: Customize what products you want to list on your Facebook page.
- Onsite checkout: Customers can buy on Facebook itself. *
- Save and share: Customers can also spread the joy by sharing your products on their Facebook pages.
*(only if they are paying in USD)
Facebook by Shopify is a free Shopify app.
14. Pre-order Manager developed by SpurIT
SpurIT has some twenty apps on Shopify; each serves different user requirements. Pre-order Manager helps you track out-of-stock products. You can add a “pre-order” button for products that aren’t available. Users can order those products, and you deliver them as and when they are back in stock. Learn more about the app here. SpurIT offers one of the best Shopify apps of 2020 that does pre-order management. If you are looking for the best shopify website development company to work with SpurIT Team can do all kinds of development works in the shopify platform.
15. Tidio Live Chat developed by Tidio Ltd.
Tidio Live Chat is one of the favorite chat support applications on Shopify. Constant support throughout the customer journey is essential. Most customer, when they run into a situation, expect a prompt response. Otherwise, seven on ten customers leave your shop.
Tidio Live Chat app helps you help your customers in such unfortunate situation. You can define a trigger point as to when a chat window pops up. You can include a custom message. For instance, if your customer searches for a product which is out-of-stock, a chat window saying “We are sorry, we sold the last piece of the product you are looking for. Can I show you more such products?”. You can then swoop in and recommend them some alternatives. This is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Data of visitors who are on your website such as browser and language they are using.
- With mobile-friendly chat support, you can be in constant touch with your customers. They will also find it easy as they can access your support from all devices.
- Customers can also fill in their details on the contact form if your support is offline.
- Automated messages are customizable as per your requirement.
- Messages are shown in the language of visitors browser even if your language is different.
Tidio Live is a paid Shopify app. The plan is just $15 per month.
16. Facebook Chat developed by Beeketing
Facebook Messenger is now the most used chat service, and it is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020. Despite all the data-policies violations, users still prefer Facebook to communicate over emails and SMS texts. It only makes sense to leverage such a platform, right?
Beeketing does just that. Using their Facebook Chat, you can talk to your customers through their Facebook accounts.
You, as a store owner, have to install Beeketing’s widget on your website and link your brand’s Facebook page where customers can login with their messenger accounts and reach you out.
Not just that, none of the previous chat histories is erased. Hence, you can always pick up where you left.
- Connect with your customers using Facebook Messenger which they are very familiar with.
- Facebook chat app works seamlessly across all kinds of devices. Help your customers even when you are on the go.
- You can also use customizable images, chat box layout, color scheme and placement on your website.
- You can install this app with just one click. No lengthy codes or integration time required.
Product Inventory, Logistics, and Reporting
Oberlo is a drop ship product marketplace. Dropshipping is a business model using which you can send products to your customers directly from the merchant without you having actually to store or ship the products.
And using Oberlo, you can also add products you wish to sell on your web store. Oberlo connects you to merchants from AliExpress and Oberlo. Oberlo automatically updates product details, inventory, and pricing. You can also customize product images, descriptions and titles as per your customers taste. Oberlo is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Easy-import drop-ship products from sellers on AliExpress and Oberlo Marketplace.
- Auto-update product inventory and product prices. Oberlo also ensures that out-of-stock products or products that aren’t profitable are restricted for purchase.
- Ship products to your customers automatically.
- You can also customize your product titles, images, and descriptions.
- And create custom pricing rules.
- Advanced shipment tracking.
- You can also use multiple logins for your team to access your store hassle-free.
- ePacket filters help you pick products based on their delivery time.
- You can also link your existing products on Oberlo.
- Ditch a supplier if you don’t like the pricing or shipping or the product. And, no strings attached.
Oberlo has a free Shopify app as well as a paid Shopify app. It offers a free plan, a basic plan, and a pro plan.
- The free plan has all the features, but the monthly orders are limited to fifty.
- The basic plan extends the order limit to five hundred; you pay $29.90 per month. You also get access to advanced shipment tracking and order monitoring.
- The pro plan, which is priced at $79.70 per month, offers you unlimited orders, multiple logins, and exclusive sales channels.
Printful is an Oberlo-like app which earned its place in the list of best Shopify apps of 2020. It lets you sell print products such as apparels, accessories, kitchenware, collectibles, etc. It is a paid Shopify app. Also, you can check out their custom pricing here.
19. Returns Center Lite developed by AfterShip
AfterShip currently has three apps on Shopify, and by far Returns Center is one the best Shopify apps of 2020 by AfterShip.
Returns Center is return-order management tool. Customers often find it cumbersome and chaotic to return a product after purchase. Most businesses often lose customers for the same reason. AfterShip addresses this problem very efficiently. You can create return-order page on your website. Customers can place their returns with ease. Additionally, you can change and update your policies, accept and reject returns and track them using AfterShip dashboard.
- Quick automation of return-order process.
- You can also create custom returns pages to blend in with your website.
- Pre-built email templates to update customers on their return-order status.
AfterShip Returns Center is a paid Shopify app with custom pricing plans. Visit the pricing page here.
Shippo is an all-in-one shipping solution for Shopify stores. With tie-ups around the shipping industry, Shippo offers discounted prices for various carriers. Not just that, Shippo also has other handy features such as printable labels, partial order delivery, and shipment tracking. All in all, Shippo helps you find the best courier service provider for your store based on the type of products you wish to send, pricing, location, delivery-speed, etc.
Shippo also automates paperwork and documentation for international couriers, and it is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Import product orders from various channels such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- You can also create automated rules for international deliveries. Integrate custom documentation, sales invoices and other workflows with your Shippo account.
- Divide a single order into multiple shipments. Send partially-met packages too, to different locations without any delay.
- Shippo also updates your Shopify regularly with courier tracking details and keeps customers informed. Customers get tracking information too.
- You can create and print shipping labels, invoices and packing slips in bulk.
- Shippo’s API is accessible for Shopify Plus users.
Shippo is a paid Shopify app and follows an innovative pay-on-the-go pricing model. You pay Shippo $0.05 per label and the cost of the stamp. More pricing details here.
Compass is the most widely used reporting app by Shopify users. And all for the right reasons. Compass lets you integrate different platforms such as Amazon, Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook, Paypal, Google Ads, etc. to your Compass dashboard. You can view data from these platforms under one hood.
Compass isn’t just a reporting app. It is building a community of a network of eCommerce company, mostly small and medium businesses. This helps you in comparing your data with different companies that are relevant to you, be it either competitors or industry leaders. The numbers make much more sense when you have a benchmark to draw parallels against. Compass is one of the best Shopify apps of 2020.
- Benchmark your performance metrics either against your competitors or industry leaders to identify strengths and weakness of your shop.
- AI-powered recommendations based on your historical data, industry trends, and standards which suggests your potential growth opportunities.
- You can also get robust reports of your customer acquisition channels, revenues, ROIs, growth opportunities for individual channels, Customer Lifetime Values, Avg Purchase Values, etc.
- Keep a tab on the performance of your teammates, determine drawbacks and set goals for the weeks and months.
Compass is a free Shopify app. However, you will have to pay for most premium features to make the most of it.
And we have a special mention to one of the world’s promising Shipping Software, Veeqo.
Veeqo is one if the best Shopify apps tailor-made for multi-channel inventory management software. You can integrate Veeqo with your Shopify store and handle all your orders, shipments, and customers with ease.
- Veeqo offers Multichannel Shipping and Fulfillment which helps you ship buyer orders from any sales channel directly with just a few clicks. Veeqo integrates with the world’s leading courier service providers and makes it easy to ship to customers anywhere in the world.
- Veeqo’s Multichannel Inventory Management syncs your inventory across multiple channels, stores, e-commerce marketplaces, and warehouses in real-time. This is to ensure that you avoid overselling. Make a sale anywhere, and Veeqo instantly updates stock levels everywhere. You can also control how much stock shows for each sales channel.
- Multichannel Order Management from Veeqo automatically compiles orders from all your stores and sales channels into one easy-to-use platform.
Veeqo is a paid Shopify app. Visit their pricing page for more details.
23. NUDGIFY DEVELOPED BY CONVERTIZE
Social Proof and FOMO messaging app for Shopify stores, by Nudgify
Nudgify is one of the fastest-growing social proof apps in the Shopify app store. It helps to deliver more sales and sign-ups by creating powerful notifications based on real data.
Alongside “Recent Activity” notifications, “Low Stock” warnings and “Order Soon” messages, the app allows store owners to create their own custom notifications. That means you can engage consumers in your own words.
Unlike most of the social proof apps available for Shopify, Nudgify aims to improve customer experiences as well as increasing conversion rates.
- Popularity Nudge – shows how many people have viewed a product
- Recent Sales Nudge – builds trust by displaying recent sales
- Low Stock Nudge – encourages hesitating customers to make up their mind
- Order Soon Nudge – creates a time limit to create a sense of urgency
- Free Delivery Nudge – incentivizes purchases with a free delivery target
- Custom Nudge – allows you to highlight your best features
- Built-in Analytics – shows visits, notifications, interactions and assisted conversions
Nudgify comes with a FREE version and paid plans start at just $9/month.
The success of a business depends on various determinants. Hence, striking a balance between all these factors is the key to a sustainable and scalable enterprise. In this age of information and excess of supply, customers can jump from your store to your competitor’s in less than three seconds. Hence, it is no secret that you have to be on your A-game every day. And for that, it is a must that you use tools that help you achieve the goal.
It is true that Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce promoters. There are numerous shops powered by Shopify. Thus, many technology-based companies have built their markets targeting these Shopify shop owners. Hence, there is an excess of applications on Shopify.
In conclusion, the motive of this article (list of the best Shopify apps of 2020) is to highlight some of these countless apps that genuinely deliver what they promise. Some are old, and some are new. Let me know if you any of these apps has done something remarkable for you. Let me know even if it is otherwise.
- If you are Looking for Best Bigcommerce Apps to use in 2020 check out this excellent article from our friends at Personizely.
- If you are looking for the best shopify app development company to work with our friends at SpurIT can do all kinds of development works in the shopify platform. you can hire SpurIT Team from here.
- If you need a world-class Shopify development service then partner with the best minds of Arka Softwares, a Shopify development company that has been developing digital solutions for more than a decade.
Note: I don't endorse any of the best Shopify apps of 2020. This data is purely from my primary and secondary research.
For more interesting blogs on Online Marketing and Google Ads, be sure to visit our Google Ads and PPC blog.