Are you looking for how to push all products to Google Shopping Shopify? You can quickly push all of your products to Google Merchant Center by following these steps! This post will explain what google Shopping is and how to push all products to google shopping shopify manually and automatically. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- What is Google Shopping?
- What do you need to do first before creating Google Shopping Ads?
- How to Push all products to Google Merchant Center from Shopify manually?
- Three methods to push all products to Google Merchant Center From Shopify Manually.
- How to push all products to Google Merchant Center Automatically using AdNabu App
- FAQ on How to Push All Products to Google Shopping Shopify:
- Final Thoughts on How to push all products to Google shopping shopify:
What is Google Shopping?
Google Shopping is a new way to find products. Visitors should find it simple to research products, learn about their features and prices, and then connect with sellers to complete their purchases. Google shopping offers sellers a unique way to connect with potential buyers and can help drive more sales for online store owners.
How does Google Shopping work?
When visitors click on an item on the search results page, they are taken to a seller’s product detail page. This page includes product data regularly updated by retailers (including photos, specifications, ratings, and reviews) and links to additional pages that shoppers can use to buy or learn more about the product.
What do you need to do first before creating Google Shopping Ads?
To set up a shopping campaign and create shopping ads, you should first complete just a few prerequisites:
- You need a Google Ads account or create a new one if you don’t have one.
- Go into the Google Merchant Center and create an account.
- You must link Both Google Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts.
- You have to create a feed that you could use to upload your product data to Google Merchant Center. Once a feed is registered, you can update it without registering it again. This step is necessary for any new feed.
Once these steps are complete, you can begin setting up the shopping campaign for your shopify store.
How to Push all products to Google Merchant Center from Shopify manually?
To push all products from shopify manually to Google Merchant Center, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Shopify admin panel, and you can find the Products tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the products tab, then select the All Product section from the products tab. And You can choose which products to add to your product feed.
3. You can choose any available options to export products (current page, export products, and selected products).
4. Select the Export tab once you’ve added all the desired products to your product feed.
5. You’ll receive a pop-up notification asking which products and file types you want to export. Select the file format best suits your needs, then select the green “Export Products” tab.
6. We know you cannot use CSV files with Google Merchant Center. Therefore, you must convert it into.txt or.XML format.
After completing the export, you can open and upload the file to Google Merchant Center.
Three methods to push all products to Google Merchant Center From Shopify Manually.
1. Add products One by One
To add all your products one by one, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Google Merchant Center admin panel, and you can find the Products tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the products tab, then select the All Product section from the product tab.
3. After Clicking the ”All product” tab, select the ”Add Product” icon, then you can choose to ”Add products one by one” section.
4. You can choose to ”add new product” section from the ”Add products one by one” section. And You can add your product details which are Country of sale and destinations, Product identifiers, Product data, Price and availability, Detailed product description, Shipping, tax, and returns, Additional Product data.
- In the Country of sale and destinations Section, choose the country name and language based on your Country of sale and Destinations in which Google products and properties can use the items in your data feed.
- In the Product identifiers Section, add the product identifier ID (GTIN, UPC, EAN, JAN, or ISBN).
- After successfully adding your Product identifier, fill in the information like Title, Description, Brand, Category ID or SKU, Landing page Link, and Image in the product data section.
- After completing the product data input, add information on Price, availability, and Quantity to sell on Google in the Price and Availability Section.
- In the Detailed product description Section, you can enter the condition of the product you sell, whether it is new, refurbished, or used. And have any apparel or variant products.
- In the Shipping, Tax, and Returns Section, enter your shipping fee and Country of destination. And add any applicable taxes on your products.
5. After you have added all the required data, click on the save Button.
2. Bulk upload using file
You can also manually push products to Google Merchant Center. And you can do by using the product file by following these steps:
1. Go to the Google Merchant Center admin panel and click on the Products tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the products tab, then select the All Product section.
3. In the All Product Tab, Click on the upload a product file button. Now, you can find the Country of sale and destinations & Upload a File Section.
4. Pick the language and country name for the regions where Google’s products and services can use the items in your data feed in the “Country of sale and destinations” section.
5. Click the Upload a File button and select your product file. Kindly note that Accepted file formats are .tsv, .xml, .txt, and up to 4 GB
6. Click on the Add Product File button.
3. Product upload Using Feeds
You can also upload your product data using feeds. And you can do this by following these steps:
1. Go to the Google Merchant Center admin panel and click on the Feeds tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the primary feeds tab by clicking the (+) icon, as shown in the image.
3. Then, it is automatically redirected to the basic information page. You must fill in the information like Country Name and Language, Destinations in which Google products can display the items in your data feed, then press the continue button.
4. After clicking the Continue button, you add the Feed’s name. Choose how to set up your Feed and connect your data to Merchant Center.
5. Once you have completed all the information, click on the add feed button. That’s it! You have successfully uploaded your product data to Google Merchant Center.
How to push all products to Google Merchant Center Automatically using AdNabu App
The AdNabu app is excellent for automating processes of pushing all products to the Google Merchant Center. It can use to automatically download and import your Shopify store’s product feed into Google Merchant Center. The app allows you to create a Google Merchant Center feed and push all your products through the feed. This process becomes straightforward with the help of AdNabu’s google shopping feed app. You can manage different aspects like pricing, shipping speed, last stock availability, etc. while pushing all your products to Google Merchant Center without any hassles.
Here is the step-by-step process
1. Go to the Shopify app store and Search AdNabu Google Shopping Feed App in the Search Tab.
2. Once installed, log in to the app with your Google account by clicking add app Button.
3. After logging in to your Google account, Link your Shopify store with your Google Merchant Center Account.
4. In the following step, link your Google Ads account to the Google Merchant Center.
5. Change the attributes in your products from your shopify panel. Select the Feed once the changes have been made.
6. After selecting the feed tab, the Nabu for Google shopping feed app will use the Shopify API to download the product feed from the Shopify store for the Google merchant center.
FAQ on How to Push All Products to Google Shopping Shopify:
1. How do I sync Shopify products to Google Shopping?
First, you need to link your Shopify store with Google Merchant Center. After linking the two accounts, Nabu for Google Shopping Feed App can extract product data from your store and push it into Google Merchant Center using the instant update feature. It is straightforward and requires no technical expertise. We will explain how to sync shopify products to google shopping.
Step 1: Select the Settings Tab from the admin menu.
Step 2: After selecting the Setting Option, Click Instant Update Settings and Hit the enable Button.
You must be a subscriber to the Advanced plan to use this feature. Translations cannot use the instant sync feature, so it will only update the multilingual Feed once every 24 hours.
2. How do I get my Shopify store on Google Shopping?
You can get your store on Google Shopping using AdNabu’s Nabu google Shopping feed by following these simple steps:
1. After installing the AdNabu app, log in to your Google account, and you can either use the existing Merchant center account or create a new one.
2. Select the Country you want to target your ad campaigns in the Targeted Countries Tab from the feed setup section.
3. Fill in your contact information like Name, Email id, and Phone Number in the Contact Details Section.
4. Choose the option like claim the domain in google merchant center, tax settings, and copy shipping information from the Automatic Actions Section. And click the continue button.
5. After clicking the Continue Option, you can find the google shopping feed dashboard and hit the complete setup Button.
3. How do you make your products appear in Google Shopping?
1. To make your products appear on Google Shopping, you must create a Product feed.
2. Enter the product information in Google Merchant Center.
3. Establish your store. Set up your company’s shipping, taxes, branding, and return policies.
4. Post your listings. Start to sell your products on Google.
4. Why don’t my products appear in Google Shopping?
Several factors are responsible for why your products might not appear in Google Shopping. Some common reasons are:
1. It can happen when your product data doesn’t enter Google Merchant Center correctly, a necessary attribute isn’t provided, or an item violates a rule.
2. When Google processes your product, a pending product won’t appear in ads or free listings.
3. When there is an Unfinished image crawl for your product. Products pending image crawl or incomplete information will not appear in ads or free searches.
Final Thoughts on How to push all products to Google shopping shopify:
We have discussed all the methods to push all products to google shopping shopify with simple ones. If you are ready, start the process now. Push all products to google shopping by following the above steps. Consider using some strategies we have mentioned, and then it’ll just be a matter of time before your store catches up.
Just leave your comments in the area provided below if you’d like to know more about how to push all products to Google Shopping Shopify.