Shopify is a multinational e-commerce company that was founded in the year 2006. Shopify provides online retailers with an e-commerce platform where they can market and sell their products.
Shopify, therefore, was built to be an all-in-one solution to all the problems, needs, and challenges an online seller could ever face. Some of these services include faster payment mechanisms, assisted shipping of goods, and advertising campaigns that will certainly help you redefine the boundaries of your business and grow at a much faster rate.
Among the various services and solutions offered by Shopify is the Shopify App Store which allows users of the platform to install applications and plug-ins to their online stores and thereby equip them with a range of very useful features that make running an online business easy.
The Shopify App Store boasts a massive collection of different apps, each designed to help you boost revenue and sales and offer a highly competitive and enriching online shopping experience to your customers.
These apps perform many different functions such as securing online transactions, widening advertising reach, or integrating external applications into your store.
We have curated this list of 63 Best Shopify Apps that can be used to customize and optimize your online store and help you grow your online business in 2022.
Track Your Google Ads Conversions Quickly & Accurately with Our Conversion Tracking App, 👉 Install Now
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Shopify Apps List: 63 Best Shopify Apps to use in 2022
- 1.1 App #1: Sales Pop Master – Countdown by Autoketing
- 1.2 App #2: Omnistar Affiliate Software by Omnistar Affiliate
- 1.3 App #3: AdNabu For Google Shopping
- 1.4 App #4: AI Personalization by Dialogue
- 1.5 App #5: Google Customer Reviews by AdNabu
- 1.6 App #6: Privy – Exit Pop Ups & Email by Privy
- 1.7 App #7: Free Shipping Bar by Hextom
- 1.8 App #8 : Klaviyo: Marketing Automation by Klaviyo
- 1.9 App #9: SEO Booster – SEO Marketing by Secomapp
- 1.10 App #10: EU Cookie Bar – Cookie GDPR by Booster
- 1.11 App #11: Searchly by Commerce Instruments
- 1.12 App #12: SEO Image AI by Gentexa
- 1.13 App #13: Product Labels Pro by BSS Commerce
- 1.14 App #14: OSI Feedback by Omnistar Affiliate Software
- 1.15 App #15 : Google Ads Retargeting Pixel by AdNabu
- 1.16 App #16: WhatsApp Abandoned Cart by HelpNinja
- 1.17 App #17: Supertime by Roundtrip Labs
- 1.18 App #18: Installment Recurring Payments by SpurIT
- 1.19 App #19 : PageFly #1 Page Builder by PageFly
- 1.20 App #20: BEST Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps SRL
- 1.21 App #21: VITALS | 40+ apps in one by VITALS
- 1.22 App #22: Ontrack Analytics App by ONTRACK DIGITAL
- 1.23 App #23: Google Ads Conversion Tracking by AdNabu
- 1.24 App #24 : Recurring Order & Subscription by SpurIT
- 1.25 App #25: Dynamic Pricing by SpurIT
- 1.26 App #26: Replay Live Session Recordings by CartKit
- 1.27 App #27: Auto Currency Switcher by MLVeda
- 1.28 App #28 : Printful: Print-on-Demand by Printful
- 1.29 App #29: Buy Me – Sticky Buy Button by MakeProSimp
- 1.30 App #30: Cozy AntiTheft by Cozy eCommerce Add Ons
- 1.31 App #31: Translate your shop GTranslate by GTranslate
- 1.32 App #32: Honeycomb Upsell Funnels by Conversion Bear
- 1.33 App #33: Referral Candy by ReferralCandy
- 1.34 App #34: Promotion Popup by Secomapp
- 2 Below is a list of the best Shopify apps of 2022 sorted by category
- 3 4. Shopney
- 3.0.1 Highlights:
- 3.0.2 5. SMS, Email, Web Push ? by Firepush
- 3.0.3 Highlights:
- 3.0.4 6. Easy Google Shopping Feed developed by AdNabu
- 3.0.5 7. Google Ads Conversion Tracking developed by AdNabu
- 3.0.6 Highlights:
- 3.0.7 8. Sixads
- 3.0.8 HIGHLIGHTS:
- 3.0.9 9. Prisync – Dynamic Pricing by Prisync
- 3.0.10 Highlights:
- 3.1 Sales, Sales Channels, and Customer Success
- 3.1.1 10. Boost Sales – Upsell and Cross-sell developed by Beeketing
- 3.1.2 Highlights:
- 3.1.3 11. Brandable Box: Shipping Boxes developed by Pratt Industries
- 3.1.4 12. Recart – Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox developed by Recart
- 3.1.5 Highlights:
- 3.1.6 13. Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk
- 3.1.7 Highlights:
- 3.1.8 14. Pre-order Manager developed by SpurIT
- 3.1.9 15. Tidio Live Chat developed by Tidio Ltd.
- 3.1.10 Highlights:
- 3.1.11 16. ProductStories by EmbedSocial
- 3.1.12 Highlights:
- 3.2 Product Inventory, Logistics, and Reporting
- 3.2.1 17. Oberlo
- 3.2.2 Highlights:
- 3.2.3 18. Printful
- 3.2.4 19. Returns Center Lite developed by AfterShip
- 3.2.5 Highlights:
- 3.2.6 20. Shippo
- 3.2.7 Highlights:
- 3.2.8 21. Compass
- 3.2.9 Highlights:
- 3.2.10 22. Veeqo
- 3.2.11 Highlights:
- 3.2.12 23. NUDGIFY DEVELOPED BY CONVERTIZE
- 3.2.13 HIGHLIGHTS:
- 3.2.14 24. Expertrec Smart Search Bar
- 3.2.15 HIGHLIGHTS:
- 4 Apps made for Indian customers
- 4.0.1 25. Shiprocket ? Shipping in India
- 4.0.2 Highlights:
- 4.0.3 26. Thirdwatch: Reduce RTO with AI
- 4.0.4 Highlights:
- 4.0.5 27. GST Invoice India
- 4.0.6 Product HSN Code
- 4.0.7 Product Wise GST
- 4.0.8 GST on Shipping
- 4.0.9 28. MailChimp Forms by MailMunch
- 4.0.10 Highlights:
- 4.0.11 29. Google Ads Retargeting Pixel App developed by AdNabu
- 4.0.12 Highlights:
- 5 Conclusion
Best Shopify Apps List: 63 Best Shopify Apps to use in 2022
App #1: Sales Pop Master – Countdown by Autoketing
This app offers an effective solution to low-conversion rates with several added functions such as sales pop notifications to display recent sales which help increase customer confidence.
The app has a sales pop notification function, a countdown timer for discounted products in the cart, a Stock Countdown feature as well as a Coupon Code Wheel.
The app offers three plans; basic, pro, and advanced at $9.99/month, $14.99/month, and 20.99/month respectively.
App #2: Omnistar Affiliate Software by Omnistar Affiliate
Omnistar Affiliate Software is an app that will help you create a referral program that will improve your reach by getting your customers to promote your store.
The app is equipped with plenty of features such as social media sharing widgets, discount codes and coupons, attractive banners, and detailed reports.
Users can enjoy a 15-day free trial after which they will be charged $47 a month.
App #3: AdNabu For Google Shopping
This app helps you set up your Google Merchant Centre Account with ease and also create customized Google Shopping feeds for you.
The app uses product-specific recommendations to customize your feeds and this promotes better returns on investment made on advertising with Google Shopping Ads.
The app offers three plans; Basic at $19/month, Advanced at $49/month, and Ultimate at $299/month.
App #4: AI Personalization by Dialogue
This app uses AI to personalize the entire shopping experience for each Shopify customer. The app installs an AI algorithm on your Shopify store which analyzes your users? shopping behavior, in order to show them the products they?re more likely to purchase, resulting in drastically higher conversion rates.
Dialogue?s intuitive dashboard allows store owners to easily create AI-powered product recommendations, cross-selling and upselling opportunities, professionally designed content that matches the store?s UI, and more.
The app offers a free plan and a silver plan starting at $15/month, depending on the store?s revenue. 14-days free trial included.
App #5: Google Customer Reviews by AdNabu
The app will help you gain customer trust by displaying the Google Reviews Badge to product ads on Google Shopping and collecting customer reviews from Shopify.
The app collects product as well as seller ratings to help you build customer trust and brand value.
The Basic Plan costs $4.99/month and the Advanced Plan costs $9.99/month.
App #6: Privy – Exit Pop Ups & Email by Privy
The app offers a suite of features to increase sales and widen store reach. The app boasts of features such as email marketing, customizable popups and banners, cart follow-ups, and SMS tools, to name a few.
The Privy Convert plan costs $20/month, Privy Mail costs $13/month and the Privy Starter plan costs $30/month.
App #7: Free Shipping Bar by Hextom
Free shipping is a major plus point for customers that greatly helps increase online sales. This app helps you add a customizable bar to your store that tracks cart goals and lets them know when they are eligible for free shipping.
There is a free Basic plan and the Advanced Plan costs $9.99/month.
App #8 : Klaviyo: Marketing Automation by Klaviyo
This app offers email marketing automation by collecting customer data from Shopify and other applications to offer you highly personalized templates that will boost sales and conversion rates.
The pricing is flexible based on your target number of emails and customers.
App #9: SEO Booster – SEO Marketing by Secomapp
With this app, you can fix your SEO or Search Engine Optimisation for thousands of products that will massively improve your visibility and page rank on platforms such as Google and Bing.
Options include a free plan as well as a Pro Plan that costs $24.99/month.
App #11: Searchly by Commerce Instruments
Use this app to add advanced product filters to your online store such as variant, feature, color filters, and so on. There is an option to add an instant search and filter widget.
The price of this app varies as the number of products increases and starts at $12/month for 1000 products.
App #12: SEO Image AI by Gentexa
This app employs artificial intelligence to generate alt-text for all your online images and such optimization will improve your Google Images Search ranking.
This app is free to install and use.
App #13: Product Labels Pro by BSS Commerce
This app gives you a chance to choose from a wide range of attractive labels to make a good first impression and highlight the products that are on sale, on discount, bestsellers, or sold out to better the shopping experience in your store.
A-Pro plan will cost you $10 and the Advanced Plan is priced at $20/month.
App #14: OSI Feedback by Omnistar Affiliate Software
The OSI Feedback app helps you create feedback surveys on your website and leverage customer feedback to understand who your most loyal customers are and easily identify ones who are most likely to refer you to others.
The app costs $27/month.
App #15 : Google Ads Retargeting Pixel by AdNabu
Dynamic retargeting on Google Ads displays ads to users based on earlier viewed products or websites visited. This google ads retargeting app helps you set up dynamic retargeting by incorporating the required tags into Google Shopping.
It costs $9.99/month.
App #16: WhatsApp Abandoned Cart by HelpNinja
This app enables the smooth integration of the WhatsApp function into your online store. With this tool, customers can easily contact you on the popular messaging app or even refer you to others with a single click.
The app can be used for free or for more advanced features and costs $9.99/month.
App #17: Supertime by Roundtrip Labs
This app helps you let your customers decide when and on what day they wish to schedule deliveries or pick-ups without any hassle.
For custom time slot options and unlimited scheduling, the Pro version of the app costs $15/month.
App #18: Installment Recurring Payments by SpurIT
By using this app, you can offer flexible payment options to your customers via installment options. You can decide the period of payment, initial payment percentages, and so on.
The Unlimited Plan costs $4.95/month and the Priority Support Plan costs $12.95/month.
App #19 : PageFly #1 Page Builder by PageFly
You can use this app to build elegant and beautiful landing pages for your products. Choose from many modern themes and templates to make your website look stunning and enjoy the 24×7 live support.
The Silver Plan, Gold Plan, and Platinum Plan cost $19, $39, and $99 respectively.
App #20: BEST Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps SRL
Install this currency converter app to ensure that all the prices on your website are displayed in the native currency of the user.
The app is free for up to 5 currencies but for more, you will need to opt for an Elite plan that costs $9.95/month.
App #21: VITALS | 40+ apps in one by VITALS
This is an all-in-one suite with a wide range of functionalities from product badges, sale pop-ups, and reviews to customize Instagram shopping feeds and WhatsApp chat features. Currency conversion, countdown timers, and SEO tools are also available.
The suite is available at $29.99/month.
App #22: Ontrack Analytics App by ONTRACK DIGITAL
This app is a data collecting tool that offers you a detailed insight into your website traffic by presenting user data by age, gender, traffic sources, and more.
It helps keep track of conversions and know which marketing strategies are working best. The app is free to use.
App #23: Google Ads Conversion Tracking by AdNabu
This app allows for the error-free tracking of conversions on your website that helps ensure that advertising efforts are not going to waste.
You can also boost sales by running successful Google Ads Campaigns with the data from this app.
The app is priced at $9.99/month.
App #24 : Recurring Order & Subscription by SpurIT
With this app, you can create customized weekly or monthly subscription plans for your customers if you are selling a subscription-based product or service.
The app offers a Beginner Plan at $15.95/month, Basic at $19.95/month, and Pro at $29.95/month.
App #25: Dynamic Pricing by SpurIT
This app helps you come up with custom pricing rules for each of your products based on which their prices will automatically change. Bestsellers will be priced higher whereas low-selling products will have their prices reduced.
The Basic Plan costs $9.95/month whereas Priority Support will cost $18.95/month.
App #26: Replay Live Session Recordings by CartKit
To better understand why clicks are not converting into sales, you can use this app to view your online store from the point of view of a customer.
The app tracks every click and records the data to help you identify issues if any. The app is free to use.
App #27: Auto Currency Switcher by MLVeda
This is one of the best conversion apps on Shopify that will provide pricing details to your customers based on their IP address details. This helps avoid user frustration and thereby improves sales.
The app has a free plan but for the Premium Plan with more features, one has to pay $9.95/month.
App #28 : Printful: Print-on-Demand by Printful
Printful is an all-in-one print-on-demand dropshipping app that enables you to partner with the best.
Your partners will take care of inventory, production, and shipping while you have the freedom to focus on your business. The app is free to use.
This creative app allows you to add simple and interactive buttons to your Shopify store. A Buy Me button can be added to product listings or cart pages and a one-click checkout button is also available.
There are three plans, small, medium, and large that cost $2.95, $4.95, and $6.95 per month.
App #30: Cozy AntiTheft by Cozy eCommerce Add Ons
Unique content on your online store improves your page ranking and popularity. You would also want to prevent such media content from being downloaded easily and used by others.
This app helps you do just that without any expense.
App #31: Translate your shop GTranslate by GTranslate
Selling to international customers requires your store to be presented to them in their native language.
This app translates your entire store to a variety of different languages and also optimize your SEO in that language. The app is available free of cost.
App #32: Honeycomb Upsell Funnels by Conversion Bear
This app helps you offer attractive upsell and cross-sell discounts to your customers at the check-out page or the order summary page. The app uses artificial intelligence to recommend specially-tailored and personalized upsell ads for your customers.
The app has a silver plan costing $49.99/month, a gold plan at $99.99/month, and a platinum plan costing $149.99/month.
App #33: Referral Candy by ReferralCandy
In order to boost your sales with the help of customer referrals, you can use this app to create custom and unique referral reward programs for your customers.
The app is priced at $49 per month.
App #34: Promotion Popup by Secomapp
This app allows you to add custom pop-ups to your Shopify store that can be displayed on any page according to your preference.
The app is available free of cost and can be used to create pop-ups for discounts, cart goals, videos, newsletters, and so on.
App #35: ReConvert
“Here’s the truth: if you’re using the standard Shopify thank-you page, you’re leaving money on the table.
ReConvert allows you to effortlessly customize your store’s thank-you page to offer upsells, cross-sells, and more.
It’s the easiest way to boost your average order value. Simply use the drag and drop builder to create a high-converting thank-you page and start making more money today.
Join 29,000+ entrepreneurs who are using Reconvert to power-up their post-purchase flow and grow their business now.”
This post is updated for 2022 with some additional useful Apps – Old content can be found belowAdNabu Team
We have compiled a list of highlights, pricing plans, and also some relevant additional information about the best Shopify apps of 2022.
First of all, Shopify is the world’s leading eCommerce promoter. Using Shopify, you can set up online businesses and manage them. And Shopify not only enables you to bring your offline stores online, but it also allows to optimize your products, advertise your businesses, increase sales and help keep in touch with your customers with ease.
And various in-house and third-party application help Shopify users in setting up, managing and promoting their businesses.
Furthermore, Shopify has over 3200 apps. There are paid Shopify apps as well as free Shopify apps. It is difficult for users, especially who are new, to find the best Shopify apps that best fit their requirements.
Which is why I have compiled a list of some of the most reputed and useful apps that every Shopify user should at least give a try.
Below is a list of the best Shopify apps of 2022 sorted by category
- BEST SHOPIFY MARKETING APPS OF 2022
- FEW BEST SHOPIFY SALES APPS OF 2022
- BEST SHOPIFY REPORTING APPS OF 2022
1. Google Customer Reviews, Badge App developed by AdNabu
Google Customer Reviews is a free service that enables Google to collect valuable feedback from customers who’ve purchased on your site. By joining the Google Customer Reviews program, you’ll also be able to see your product ratings and reviews by enabling the Product Ratings through the Google Customer Reviews opt-in survey module.
What does this app do?
This app will automatically place Google Customer Reviews js code necessary to show Google Reviews badge and collect ratings and reviews from your customers on your Shopify store. You can customize the position of Google Reviews badge as per your convenience.
1. Seller Ratings
Seller ratings or Google Reviews are an automated extension type that showcases advertisers with high ratings. This appears below text ads as well as shopping ads, help people find businesses that offer quality services. It can help advertisers improve ad performance and earn more qualified leads.
2. Product Ratings
Product Ratings show star ratings on Shopping ads and, in some instances, on product listings on Google. These Google ratings help shoppers with their purchase decisions, driving more qualified shoppers to your product pages.
3. Google Reviews Badge
Google will show an aggregated rating out of 5 on your site if you enable this feature. In most cases, you must have at least 100 reviews in a particular country during the past year for your seller rating to appear on your Google Reviews badge.
3. Growave ? Reviews, Loyalty ++
Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands to reach, engage and convert their customers with ease. It offers comprehensive e-commerce solutions designed with your audience in mind, such as Reviews, Wishlists, Loyalty programs, Social Login, Instagram galleries and much more – all under one dashboard and for a great price. Growave is best for growing small and medium-sized Shopify businesses who are looking to build engagement, invest in word-of-mouth marketing tools and increase customer retention.
Growave?s Reviews feature allows you to easily import and display product reviews, so customers can know they can trust your business and products. The Wishlist feature creates an alternative CTA to help keep customers in your conversion funnel (even when they?re not quite ready to buy). Rewards and Automated Emails allow you to further engage your customers after making their purchase, helping to increase your customer engagement, loyalty, and lifetime value as a result.
- Rich functionality – the app offers a wide array of features, such as Loyalty and Rewards, Reviews, Q&A, Wishlists, Referral programs, Social Login, and Instagram galleries.
- Full customization ? easily customizable from the app?s dashboard itself or with the help of the ever-responsive customer support.
- Easy setup and use – the intuitive setup process helps business owners to move to Growave in a worry-free and seamless manner. In contrast, the though-out UI helps them further navigate the app without any hiccups along the way.
- A wide variety of integrations, including such tools as PushOwl, Klaviyo, Loox, Omnisend, and more.
Growave offers a free plan with great features such as basic Reviews, Wishlist, and Social Login. The price for paid plans ranges from $29 to $299 per month. There is a 14-day free trial on the Starter and Growth plans and a 30-day free trial on the Enterprise plan.
Shopney is the best native mobile app builder for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores. Shopney technology enables you to build a world-class mobile app for your store without coding or design skills.
The tool stands out with its clean and easy-to-use dashboard which is so important as you will spend most of your time in it.
The well-made onboarding and drag-n-drop design editor makes the process so smooth and fun. And Shopney?s world-famous customer success team is around in case you need them.
After a short design process, the rest of the process is held by Shopney experts and you can start to sell from your iOS and Android mobile apps in a week.
Shopney offers a 60-day free trial. So, you have enough time to turn your Shopify store into a native app and see its performance before paying for it.
- You can send unlimited push notifications for free and save from your marketing budget. They have 7X better open rates than emails.
- With a unique theme options feature, you can change the product detail and listing layouts. This means your products will look perfect.
- You can convert more with unique in-app live chat function. According to Shopify live-chat increases the chance of conversion by 69%.
- With Shopney?s full-suite of integrations, you can utilize your favorite Shopify apps on your mobile app.
As mobile is the fastest-growing sales channel, a mobile app is what you need to consider for 2022 and Shopney seems to be the best solution.
5. SMS, Email, Web Push ? by Firepush
There?s a problem facing Shopify stores of all sizes and types. A huge chunk of their marketing spend goes on driving traffic to their store, mainly through paid ads. But they?re not seeing enough conversions from this traffic.
Retargeting is a smart way to turn more traffic into sales. And omnichannel retargeting app Firepush gives Shopify marketers a simple, customizable, and low-cost way to maximize customer lifetime value, convert new visitors, and grow their sales.
With Firepush added to their Shopify store, merchants can retrieve abandoned carts, set up an automation that brings in revenue on autopilot or orchestrates complex promotional campaigns over multiple channels, including web push notifications, SMS, and email.
Due to the diversity of channels and message types provided, Firepush can be easily adapted to different marketing KPIs and business goals. Fashion brands like Ivory Ella, which has generated over $1 million in sales using Firepush, manage a number of audiences and demographics all from one platform. The small, lean marketing team at Pura Vida bracelets has also generated +$1 million in additional sales using Firepush.
- Multiple ways to collect subscribers – You can instantly segment those who sign up for back in stock messages, price drop alerts, and other notifications.
- Full GDPR and TCPA compliance – The app offers a double opt-in form for push notifications that clearly explains to customers what they are signing up for, and ready-built checkout forms for TCPA compliant email and phone number collection.
- Added urgency to your messages – Countdown pushes and other advanced features help nudge hesitant customers to make a purchase.
Firepush has a free version that gives 1,000 pushes, so you can see the impact for yourself. A standard plan which includes 15,000 pushes and features such as abandoned cart automation and targeted promo campaigns costs just $29/month. The app is currently used by 20,000+ merchants across more than 130 markets.
6. Easy Google Shopping Feed developed by AdNabu
One of the best ways to grow a Shopify store is through Google Shopping Ads. With the latest change, Google Shopping has become free to list.
But, Creating an approved Google Shopping Feed & running profitable Google Ads is a multi-step process. AdNabu’s Easy Google Shopping Feed App helps you easily create Google Shopping Feed & make your products available for advertising and free listing.
Listing products, however, is not enough to be successful in Google Shopping. To be successful in Google Shopping & Google Ads, Your feed should follow best practices.
AdNabu’s Easy Google Shopping Feed App has product scores out of 100 for each product, which helps you improve the product performance in Google Shopping. This product score is based on multiple attributes available in Google Merchant Center & also help you do better in SEO.
7. Google Ads Conversion Tracking developed by AdNabu
Installing a conversion pixel to your Shopify shop is a hassle. Just the fact that you have to include the tracking code to every page of your website is exhausting. This conversion pixel and tracking code app automatically install the tracking code to all your Shopify webpages and also sets up a conversion pixel in your Google Ads where you can see your shop’s actual conversions. And by far, AdNabu?s conversion pixel & tracking app is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022 that does this.
- The simplest solution to all conversion tracking problems. And, you don’t need any knowledge of coding.
- One-click install. Your conversion pixel will be live in your Google Ads account once you download the app and link your account.
- The app also eliminates duplicate conversions, valueless conversions and fixes broke tracking pixels.
This is especially relevant to every Shopify store owner because it is a free Shopify app. Just plug it and play.
sixads is a go-to place if you want to drive quality traffic into your Shopify store. This app can help you do that in two ways: by using an ad exchange and running automated ads.
With ad exchange, you can get new shoppers visiting your store for free. Partner stores in the sixads network display your product ads on their shops, and you show their products on your store. If you don?t want to show ads on your website but still get the traffic, you can opt-in for a paid plan.
sixads can also get you more potential customers by automating your ads. You can have your Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads set up just in a few minutes. If you ever tried to navigate through the ad manager yourself, you know it takes a lot longer!
- Location-based targeting: You can get traffic from the countries you want.
- Category targeting: Show your ads in niches that fit your business strategy.
- Performance analytics: Monitor ad performance online to see your progress.
- Adjustable look and feel.
- Get started in minutes: the app is easy to install and use.
- Smart targeting: The app?s AI selects a super targeted audience for your Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
- No commitments: No credit card needed. No long term commitments.
There?s a free plan available. And if you want to get more from the app, paid plans start from $9.99/month.
9. Prisync – Dynamic Pricing by Prisync
Prisync is a price tracking and dynamic pricing app for Shopify. Once you integrate Prisync with your store, it helps you make effective pricing decisions, improve profitability and grow faster.
The modern shopper is price sensitive. No matter the quality and the seamlessness of the experience you offer, it all has to be at a good price. That?s why online stores of all sizes need to track competitors, make timely price adjustments to make sure they?re offering competitive pricing.
- Prisync automatically tracks all your competitors??unlimited?prices for you, displays all on a single dashboard
- The dynamic pricing software automatically adjusts your prices automatically by the rules you set
- The repricing engine makes sure you match or beat anyone?s prices without spending a minute
- The app shows you historical pricing data, that is vital in long term planning
- Daily Excell reports and brand/category level price indexes show you where your prices stand against competitors, allowing you to develop solid competitive strategies
Sales, Sales Channels, and Customer Success
10. Boost Sales – Upsell and Cross-sell developed by Beeketing
Upselling and cross-selling are one of the sales tactics made famous by big eCommerce stores like Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, Jet.com, Rakuten, etc.
With Beeketing’s Boost Sales, you can also implement this efficient technique to entice your customers into buying more from your store.
Boost Sales pops up alternatives and related products when a customer adds products to cart. You can customize the pop-ups manually or let the app do it for you.
Boost Sales also uses your user data to recommend especially relevant products that best suit their interests.
- Upsell: Suggest better (high-end) alternatives during “add-to-cart” and “checkout.”
- Cross-Sell: Recommend related products and combo-offers.
- Quick View: Show product previews on the same page.
- Smart Recommendations: AI-powered product recommendations.
- Sales Motivator: Video game-inspired smart coupon notifications on your website.
- Last Step Upsell: Targeted also upsell on the checkout page.
Beeketing is a paid Shopify app, but it offers a 15-day trial of Boost Sales app. Regular pricing starts from $30 per month.
11. Brandable Box: Shipping Boxes developed by Pratt Industries
The Brandable Box: Shipping Boxes app on Shopify is here to simplify the custom box ordering process. The app offers a one-time logo upload feature that lets you upload one logo file for each of your box sizes. No need to upload and re-upload your logo for each size you choose.
The app also features a sales forecasting tool that provides an estimate of the number of boxes you?ll need a month based on your sales history. You no longer need to worry about over-ordering or under-ordering.
After choosing your box sizes and quantities based on our sales forecasting tool, choose your printing options in just a few clicks. You won?t have to leave your Shopify store window to choose custom boxes for your business.
12. Recart – Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox developed by Recart
Recart’s Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox is the Captain Planet of Facebook for Shopify. It is a combination of seven apps in one.
- Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Add to Cart Popup
- Abandoned Cart Campaigns
- Push Notifications
- Email Capture
- Form Autofill
- Abandonment Analytics
As you can see, this app uses Facebook Messenger as the platform to market products. Therefore, Recart boasts of 85% increase in the open rates.
Using Recart, you can also leverage Facebook Messenger push notifications to reach out to cart abandoners and convey different marketing dialogues to your customers.
Recart’s Abandonment Analytics gives you real-time information on your losses due to cart abandoners and the list of them for you to remarket.
- Automated Facebook Messenger campaigns.
- Add to cart pop-ups to help capture emails.
- Push notifications and user/login tracking.
- Also, send Abandoned cart email and create Messenger campaigns.
- Email capture from all your software.
- Form autofill (Only available for Shopify Plus).
- Recart also offers Abandonment Analytics.
Recart is a paid Shopify app, but offers a 28-day free trial for new users. After that, Recart’s regular pricing is variable depending on the amount of money you make per month.
13. Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk
OptiMonk is a conversion optimization tool trusted by thousands of Shopify stores. It helps you to delight your visitors and personalize their experiences while growing your sales. You can launch popups and other on-site messages in minutes, without coding or developers. Whether you want to grow your email list, upsell products, or promote special offers, OptiMonk makes it easy.
- Get started in minutes: OptiMonk comes with 200+ ready-to-use templates and a Drag & Drop editor, so you can create your first campaign in minutes.
- Grab your visitor’s attention: Monitor the behavior of every single visitor and trigger your message exactly when they take a specific action, e.g. on exit intent, on click, after X seconds, etc.
- Targeting options: Target your visitors based on traffic source, browsing history, cart content, geotargeting, and so much more.
- Product recommendation: Encourage your visitors to purchase by displaying items they?ve viewed before, or recommend the most popular products for your visitors.
- Assisted revenue: You can track the monetary value, efficiency, and performance of your OptiMonk campaigns over time.
- Fully customized: Your OptiMonk popups and messages will look like a natural part of your store.
There?s a free plan available. If you have more than 3,000 page views/month, paid plans start from $29/month.
14. Pre-order Manager developed by SpurIT
SpurIT has some twenty apps on Shopify; each serves different user requirements. Pre-order Manager helps you track out-of-stock products. You can add a “pre-order” button for products that aren’t available. Users can order those products, and you deliver them as and when they are back in stock. Learn more about the app here. SpurIT offers one of the best Shopify apps of 2022 that does pre-order management. If you are looking for the best shopify website development company to work with SpurIT Team can do all kinds of development works in the shopify platform.
15. Tidio Live Chat developed by Tidio Ltd.
Tidio Live Chat is one of the favorite chat support applications on Shopify. Constant support throughout the customer journey is essential. Most customer, when they run into a situation, expect a prompt response. Otherwise, seven on ten customers leave your shop.
Tidio Live Chat app helps you help your customers in such unfortunate situation. You can define a trigger point as to when a chat window pops up. You can include a custom message. For instance, if your customer searches for a product which is out-of-stock, a chat window saying “We are sorry, we sold the last piece of the product you are looking for. Can I show you more such products?”. You can then swoop in and recommend them some alternatives. This is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022.
- Data of visitors who are on your website such as browser and language they are using.
- With mobile-friendly chat support, you can be in constant touch with your customers. They will also find it easy as they can access your support from all devices.
- Customers can also fill in their details on the contact form if your support is offline.
- Automated messages are customizable as per your requirement.
- Messages are shown in the language of visitors browser even if your language is different.
Tidio Live is a paid Shopify app. The plan is just $15 per month.
ProductStories is a powerful e-commerce tool that lets you convert your Shopify products into Google Web Stories formats and Story Widgets, allowing your customers to shop directly from there.
Thanks to the AMP technology, your product pages will load 3 times faster, and the increase in visibility on Google Search Results is guaranteed. And the best part is that due to the story format, you will be giving users a more interactive space for engagement with your brand and boosting conversions.
- Simple Shopify AMP converter that converts your Shopify product pages into a fast-loading AMP version of the pages
- Transforms your Product Pages in Google Web Story format
- Displays an eye-catching AMP Story widget for each of your product pages
- Free to use for up to 25 active Web Stories
Product Inventory, Logistics, and Reporting
Oberlo is a drop ship product marketplace. Dropshipping is a business model using which you can send products to your customers directly from the merchant without you having actually to store or ship the products.
And using Oberlo, you can also add products you wish to sell on your web store. Oberlo connects you to merchants from AliExpress and Oberlo. Oberlo automatically updates product details, inventory, and pricing. You can also customize product images, descriptions and titles as per your customers taste. Oberlo is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022.
- Easy-import drop-ship products from sellers on AliExpress and Oberlo Marketplace.
- Auto-update product inventory and product prices. Oberlo also ensures that out-of-stock products or products that aren’t profitable are restricted for purchase.
- Ship products to your customers automatically.
- You can also customize your product titles, images, and descriptions.
- And create custom pricing rules.
- Advanced shipment tracking.
- You can also use multiple logins for your team to access your store hassle-free.
- ePacket filters help you pick products based on their delivery time.
- You can also link your existing products on Oberlo.
- Ditch a supplier if you don’t like the pricing or shipping or the product. And, no strings attached.
Oberlo has a free Shopify app as well as a paid Shopify app. It offers a free plan, a basic plan, and a pro plan.
- The free plan has all the features, but the monthly orders are limited to fifty.
- The basic plan extends the order limit to five hundred; you pay $29.90 per month. You also get access to advanced shipment tracking and order monitoring.
- The pro plan, which is priced at $79.70 per month, offers you unlimited orders, multiple logins, and exclusive sales channels.
Printful is an Oberlo-like app which earned its place in the list of best Shopify apps of 2022. It lets you sell print products such as apparels, accessories, kitchenware, collectibles, etc. It is a paid Shopify app. Also, you can check out their custom pricing here.
19. Returns Center Lite developed by AfterShip
AfterShip currently has three apps on Shopify, and by far Returns Center is one the best Shopify apps of 2022 by AfterShip.
Returns Center is return-order management tool. Customers often find it cumbersome and chaotic to return a product after purchase. Most businesses often lose customers for the same reason. AfterShip addresses this problem very efficiently. You can create return-order page on your website. Customers can place their returns with ease. Additionally, you can change and update your policies, accept and reject returns and track them using AfterShip dashboard.
- Quick automation of return-order process.
- You can also create custom returns pages to blend in with your website.
- Pre-built email templates to update customers on their return-order status.
AfterShip Returns Center is a paid Shopify app with custom pricing plans. Visit the pricing page here.
Shippo is an all-in-one shipping solution for Shopify stores. With tie-ups around the shipping industry, Shippo offers discounted prices for various carriers. Not just that, Shippo also has other handy features such as printable labels, partial order delivery, and shipment tracking. All in all, Shippo helps you find the best courier service provider for your store based on the type of products you wish to send, pricing, location, delivery-speed, etc.
Shippo also automates paperwork and documentation for international couriers, and it is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022.
- Import product orders from various channels such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce.
- You can also create automated rules for international deliveries. Integrate custom documentation, sales invoices and other workflows with your Shippo account.
- Divide a single order into multiple shipments. Send partially-met packages too, to different locations without any delay.
- Shippo also updates your Shopify regularly with courier tracking details and keeps customers informed. Customers get tracking information too.
- You can create and print shipping labels, invoices and packing slips in bulk.
- Shippo’s API is accessible for Shopify Plus users.
Shippo is a paid Shopify app and follows an innovative pay-on-the-go pricing model. You pay Shippo $0.05 per label and the cost of the stamp. More pricing details here.
Compass is the most widely used reporting app by Shopify users. And all for the right reasons. Compass lets you integrate different platforms such as Amazon, Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook, Paypal, Google Ads, etc. to your Compass dashboard. You can view data from these platforms under one hood.
Compass isn’t just a reporting app. It is building a community of a network of eCommerce company, mostly small and medium businesses. This helps you in comparing your data with different companies that are relevant to you, be it either competitors or industry leaders. The numbers make much more sense when you have a benchmark to draw parallels against. Compass is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022.
- Benchmark your performance metrics either against your competitors or industry leaders to identify strengths and weakness of your shop.
- AI-powered recommendations based on your historical data, industry trends, and standards which suggests your potential growth opportunities.
- You can also get robust reports of your customer acquisition channels, revenues, ROIs, growth opportunities for individual channels, Customer Lifetime Values, Avg Purchase Values, etc.
- Keep a tab on the performance of your teammates, determine drawbacks and set goals for the weeks and months.
Compass is a free Shopify app. However, you will have to pay for most premium features to make the most of it.
And we have a special mention to one of the world’s promising Shipping Software, Veeqo.
Veeqo is one if the best Shopify apps tailor-made for multi-channel inventory management software. You can integrate Veeqo with your Shopify store and handle all your orders, shipments, and customers with ease.
- Veeqo offers Multichannel Shipping and Fulfillment which helps you ship buyer orders from any sales channel directly with just a few clicks. Veeqo integrates with the world’s leading courier service providers and makes it easy to ship to customers anywhere in the world.
- Veeqo’s Multichannel Inventory Management syncs your inventory across multiple channels, stores, e-commerce marketplaces, and warehouses in real-time. This is to ensure that you avoid overselling. Make a sale anywhere, and Veeqo instantly updates stock levels everywhere. You can also control how much stock shows for each sales channel.
- Multichannel Order Management from Veeqo automatically compiles orders from all your stores and sales channels into one easy-to-use platform.
Veeqo is a paid Shopify app. Visit their pricing page for more details.
23. NUDGIFY DEVELOPED BY CONVERTIZE
Social Proof and FOMO messaging app for Shopify stores, by Nudgify
Nudgify is one of the fastest-growing social proof apps in the Shopify app store. It helps to deliver more sales and sign-ups by creating powerful notifications based on real data.
Alongside ?Recent Activity? notifications, ?Low Stock? warnings and ?Order Soon? messages, the app allows store owners to create their own custom notifications. That means you can engage consumers in your own words.
Unlike most of the social proof apps available for Shopify, Nudgify aims to improve customer experiences as well as increasing conversion rates.
- Popularity Nudge – shows how many people have viewed a product
- Recent Sales Nudge ? builds trust by displaying recent sales
- Low Stock Nudge ? encourages hesitating customers to make up their mind
- Order Soon Nudge ? creates a time limit to create a sense of urgency
- Free Delivery Nudge ? incentivizes purchases with a free delivery target
- Custom Nudge ? allows you to highlight your best features
- Built-in Analytics ? shows visits, notifications, interactions and assisted conversions
Nudgify comes with a FREE version and paid plans start at just $9/month.
ExpertRec replaces the default Shopify search bar with a powerful search engine capable of typo tolerance, voice search, autocomplete, and more. Search is the major way of product discovery for any given website. People are not going to be patient enough to try browsing your menus. It is critical that your website’s visitors find what they are looking for with the least number of keystrokes to ensure maximum conversions.
- NLP support: Users tend to describe products if they do not know the name of what they are looking for. With NLP support, ExpertRec is able to handle this case and deliver accurate results.
- Auto-complete and auto-suggest: Results are shown with as few keystrokes as possible to make content discovery quick.
- Customizable ranking and UI: You can decide the rules used to rank results and build a truly custom experience without coding.
- Voice search: With voice searches becoming more prevalent, it is essential to have this feature, especially on mobile devices.
Apps made for Indian customers
25. Shiprocket ? Shipping in India
Shiprocket is an eCommerce shipping solution designed to simplify eCommerce fulfillment for Indian sellers. It brings 17+ courier companies like Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Gati, etc. on one platform at rates starting from Rs. 23/500g and provides channel and inventory sync with 12+ websites and marketplaces. With Shiprocket, sellers can ship across 27000+ pin codes in India and 220+ countries across the globe. The app provides merchants with a platform to easily add, manage, and ship your eCommerce orders from one platform and also provides a separate tool and advance workflows to manage your undelivered and return orders to reduce your RTO by over 2-5%. Within the platform, sellers can also find a dedicated dashboard for weight disputes and reconciliation.
Shiprocket provides a complete logistics solution that is equipped with powerful features and a user-friendly mobile app.
- 17+ courier partners including Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Gati, etc.
- One-click integration with Shopify
- Auto order import of incoming orders directly into the Shiprocket Platform
- Multiple pickup locations to pick up orders from anywhere in India
- COD and prepaid payment for all eCommerce orders
- 2-day COD remittance
- Advance shipping analytics to track shipping, delays, NDR, RTO, etc.
- Branded tracking pages with the brand logo, name, and support details
- Customized Email & SMS notifications
- Non-delivery management with a dedicated dashboard
26. Thirdwatch: Reduce RTO with AI
Thirdwatch is an AI-powered offering that enables ecommerce online sellers to successfully deliver more orders and reduce Return-To-Origin (RTO) losses. Thirdwatch also enables Shopify store owners to successfully detect fraud orders thus reducing fraud losses.
Once the App is installed, the AI powered solution captures 200+ parameters from the store and leverages various machine learning and graph search algorithms to flag an order with a high risk of RTO. Thirdwatch also provides risk reasons like Incorrect address, historically high RTO %, incorrect email ID/mobile number, impulse purchase patterns etc with every flagged order. This enables you to either cancel or take corrective actions so that orders are successfully delivered.
Some of the parameters that Thirdwatch captures from the store and works on are shipping Address Profile, Device Fingerprint, IP Address, Buyer’s history, and navigation behavior, etc
- Review red-flagged orders in detail along with the risk reasons and then approve or reject the order.
- Add more rules that suit your business such as flagging orders from first-time customers or Cash on delivery above a certain amount etc.
- With dashboard analytics, get insights into your business?s shipping patterns, fraud patterns, RTO patterns, etc so that you know how you are reducing costs and where you can save more
The app allows you to generate GST ready invoices. No need to import your order data into third-party software. The app fetches order data and generates GST ready invoices.
Product HSN Code
You can set Product HSN codes which will reflect in the generated invoice. For the same HSN category products, you can set HSN for the whole collection.
Product Wise GST
You can set Product GST percentages which will be uses in the invoice GST tax calculations. The app will set IGST or CGST and SGCT as per the customer’s state. For the same collection of products, you can set GST percentage for the collection.
GST on Shipping
The app allows for an on/off GST settings on shipping charges. You can set Shipping GST percentages which will use in invoice GST Tax calculations.
28. MailChimp Forms by MailMunch
MailChimp is a free email marketing app for Shopify. You can integrate your Shopify store with MailChimp and run seamless email campaigns targeting customers with various intent.
Firstly, one of the fundamental features of this app is that it adds new customers to your MailChimp email list automatically at the time of the checkout. This is one of the best Shopify apps of 2022.
- Synchronize email lists and customer purchase data.
- You can also set up email automation to remind shoppers about the products in the cart, products they viewed and follow up with them for product reviews post-purchase.
- Showcase merchandise recommendations.
- Track and segment buyers based on shopping history and purchase frequency.
- View your email marketing performance on MailChimp Dashboard.
- You can also discover new customers, reconnect with existing ones, and direct them all to your website using Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Easy-embed pop-up forms to converts website visitors into subscribers.
- Add discount and promo codes created in Shopify to emails and avoid the content block.
- You can also create free, rich landing pages with product highlights, sales, and giveaways.
Secondly, MailChimp Forms by MailMunch has a free plan. However, you will have to buy a custom plan with MailChimp to use all the features.
29. Google Ads Retargeting Pixel App developed by AdNabu
Dynamic Remarketing takes your remarketing efforts a step closer to success. Your dynamic Remarketing targets customers based on their activity on your Shopify shops thereby showing them ads about products that they browsed.
You have to set up dynamic remarketing campaigns for your Shopify store in Google Ads. You need a merchant center which links your products list and Google Ads. But this isn’t the toughest part. Implementing dynamic remarketing code and creating audiences to target, this is where it gets difficult. The dynamic remarketing tracking should be present on every page of your website, and standard implementation of the code might be prone to errors.
However, you can tackle these problems with one of the best Shopify apps of 2022, AdNabu’s dynamic remarketing app. This app generates the code and implements it on all your web pages. It also creates audiences for your remarketing campaign in Google Ads. And you can create your remarketing campaigns using AdNabu’s app which is optimized following the best practices. This is a paid Shopify app.
- 3-step installation. Just download the app, connect your Google Ads and Merchant Center and create your dynamic remarketing campaigns.
- App installs dynamic remarketing tags on all your Shopify shop web pages.
- App also automatically creates audiences in your Google Ads.
- You can create Google Ads dynamic remarketing campaigns using the app.
AdNabu allows you to install this app free. If you run Google Ads for that month there will be a charge of $9.99 for that month.
The success of a business depends on various determinants. Hence, striking a balance between all these factors is the key to a sustainable and scalable enterprise. In this age of information and excess of supply, customers can jump from your store to your competitor’s in less than three seconds. Hence, it is no secret that you have to be on your A-game every day. And for that, it is a must that you use tools that help you achieve the goal.
It is true that Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce promoters. There are numerous shops powered by Shopify. Thus, many technology-based companies have built their markets targeting these Shopify shop owners. Hence, there is an excess of applications on Shopify.
In conclusion, the motive of this article (list of the best Shopify apps of 2022) is to highlight some of these countless apps that genuinely deliver what they promise. Some are old, and some are new. Let me know if you any of these apps has done something remarkable for you. Let me know even if it is otherwise.
- If you are Looking for Best Bigcommerce Apps to use in 2022 check out this excellent article from our friends at Personizely.
- If you are looking for the best shopify app development company to work with our friends at SpurIT can do all kinds of development works in the shopify platform. you can hire SpurIT Team from here.
- If you need a world-class Shopify development service then partner with the best minds of Arka Softwares, a Shopify development company that has been developing digital solutions for more than a decade.
Note: I don't endorse any of the best Shopify apps of 2022. This data is purely from my primary and secondary research.
For more interesting blogs on Online Marketing and Google Ads, be sure to visit our Google Ads and PPC blog.