There are many benefits of using Google Analytics remarketing, but there are also a few things that it cannot do. In this blog post, we will discuss what is not a benefit of Google Analytics remarketing.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive – there are many other great things that Google Analytics remarketing can do for your business!
Table of Contents
What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
These answer options are given in Google Analytics individual qualification exam.
- Show customized ads to customers who have previously visited your site
- Create remarketing lists based on custom segments and targets
- Create remarketing lists without making changes to your existing Analytics snippet
- Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Question: What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?The correct answer is: Allow customers to quickly reorder an item they have previously purchased
Proper Explanation from Google:
The remarketing audience is a set of cookies or mobile advertising IDs that represents a group of people you wish to re-engage as a result of their conversion potential.
You may build remarketing audiences based on on-site or app user behavior and then utilize those audiences for remarketing campaigns.
Audiences can be created from the following:
- People who have visited your website or app and those who haven’t
- People who completed a specific action on your website or in your app, such as viewing a product page or adding something to their shopping cart
- Customers of your business fall into predefined categories, like “new customers” or “female shoppers.”
- People who have interacted with your ads, such as clicking on a link in an email campaign
- Custom combinations of the above criteria
When you create an audience for remarketing, Google Ads will use it to show more relevant ads to those people when they’re browsing YouTube, Google search results pages, or websites and apps across the web that partner with Google.
How to create an audience for Remarketing?
If you’d like to create an audience for remarketing, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your AdWords account. If you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Click Audiences in the left navigation panel.
- Select +New Audience.
- Choose what you’d like to remarket based on, such as people who have visited your website or app.
- Follow the steps and create your audience.
Conclusion on Google Analytics remarketing benefits
Once the audience is created, you can use it for targeting across all of Google’s advertising platforms. You can also share it with other businesses that partner with Google to show your ads on their websites and apps.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at AdNabu. We’re always happy to help!
Read more about Google Analytics Remarketing Benefits here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268.